Howlader & Co Blog


Non-Residents and Personal Allowance

22nd February 2013

If you are non-resident, but are still receiving income taxable in the UK (such as from employment, rental, or interest or dividends), you may be entitled to the same amount of tax-free personal allowance as UK residents receive. Whether you are entitled to it or not depends on your nationality and country of residence. Those […]