Non-Residents and Personal Allowance

| 22nd February 2013

If you are non-resident, but are still receiving income taxable in the UK (such as from employment, rental, or interest or dividends), you may be entitled to the same amount of tax-free personal allowance as UK residents receive.

Whether you are entitled to it or not depends on your nationality and country of residence. Those entitled to it include:

–          All nationals of EEA countries.

–          Israeli or Jamaican nationals.

–          Those who are both national and resident of a group of countries

–          Those who are resident in a group of countries

For the list of the countries of the final two groups above, please follow the link here.

If you would like any further advice or have any further questions, get in touch


🍪 Cookie consent

We value your privacy! Please take a moment to customise your cookie preferences. By clicking 'Submit,' you agree to the use of cookies as described below:

Collects data on user interactions to improve website performance.
Ad Personalisation
Customises ads based on user interests.