Contractors & Self Employed

  • Chartered Accountants
  • Chartered Tax Advisers
  • ICAEW / CIOT accredited
  • Over 40 years’ experience
  • Fast, reliable and friendly
  • We save our clients money
Contact Us

What expenses can I claim? How much should I pay myself? Should I pay myself through dividends or salary? Can I add my spouse as a shareholder? Am I going to be stung by IR35?

These are just some of the questions self-employed workers need to answer.

Contractor accountancy is something of a specialism at Howlader and Co. With us you’ll build a personal relationship with an accountant dedicated to saving you money, and responsive to your needs in person and on the phone.

We charge just £95 plus VAT a month for our comprehensive service – covering all your accounts, tax returns and financial advice, so there are no nasty surprises.

Get in touch

Call us on 020 7488 3614, or complete the below contact form and we will get in touch

Related Blog Articles