Howlader & Co Blog

sa302 proof of income

What is the SA302 form – why you need it if you’re self-employed

9th May 2013

When buying a house, applying for a mortgage or bank loan, the process is normally straightforward. If you are employed, the lender will want to see some evidence that you are able to make the repayments – and will want to see the payslips and, occasionally, your bank statements. If you are self-employed, however, the situation is a […]