Howlader & Co Blog

commuting expense

Foreign employment income and UK Tax

14th December 2012

Often, if you are employed by a foreign company, you will be living and considered resident there for tax purposes, and will not be liable to UK tax on those earnings. In some unusual cases however (for example, pilots) you may be living and resident, ordinarily resident and domiciled in the UK, whilst still performing […]

🍪 Cookie consent

We value your privacy! Please take a moment to customise your cookie preferences. By clicking 'Submit,' you agree to the use of cookies as described below:

Collects data on user interactions to improve website performance.
Ad Personalisation
Customises ads based on user interests.