Howlader & Co Blog

claiming tax on use of home

Using your home as an office for your business – what can be claimed?

8th August 2012

“Can I claim money back on council tax? What about rent? Home broadband? Electricity bills? etc.” These, and others like it, are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive, so in today’s blog we answer the question ‘If I work in an office at my house, what can I claim money on, and […]