Howlader & Co Blog

tax treaties

Foreign employment income and UK Tax

14th December 2012

Often, if you are employed by a foreign company, you will be living and considered resident there for tax purposes, and will not be liable to UK tax on those earnings. In some unusual cases however (for example, pilots) you may be living and resident, ordinarily resident and domiciled in the UK, whilst still performing your employment abroad and being more

Update week ended 27 October 2010

27th October 2010

PAYE hot potato You may be receiving the form P800. If the form shows that you have under £300 outstanding (per tax year) – the good news is that the tax is written off (see our 16 Sep blog). If under £2,000 (in total for both fiscal years) you will receive a P2 form detailing how much is collected through the payroll. Please more